Helton Chiropractic has been helping people LIVE THEIR LIFE in Lubbock for over 19 years. Dr. Helton prides himself on having the latest technology and training in his office to offer more options to help people get back to their live.
- Voted Best of the West 5 years in a row
- Lubbock's first doctor certified in Kennedy Decompression Technique for treatment of bulging and herniated discs
- Nationally Certified in Non-Surgical Decompression through the prestigious Parker University
- Former board member of the Texas Chiropractic Association
- Named Outstanding Chiropractor by the Texas Chiropractic Association in August 2016
- Board Member of the International Medical Advisory Board on Spinal Decompression
"I injured my back playing football in the 8th grade. I tried many different options for pain but had limited results. My parents took me to a chiropractor when I was 14 years old and I couldn't believe how much better I felt after being in pain for over a year. After an auto accident in college, I had the opportunity to be treated by an excellent chiropractor and that experience gave me the push to pursue chiropractic. I've now been a chiropractic patient for over 30 years and have treated my 3 children since they were born. Our body has the inborn intelligence to be healthy if allowed to function normally. That's what I'm here to do: help people live their lives by restoring normal nerve function."
We practice corrective care in our clinic. We thoroughly analyze and examine the patients to find the root cause of their problems to not only get them out of pain but correct as much as possible the problems making them hurt.
As a patient at Helton Chiropractic we will personally tailor a chiropractic and wellness program specifically targeted to your needs using the least invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services.